“It’s a Wonderful Life!”
To be honest, it’s been a long time since I felt so much after watching the movie — sadness and joy, anger and confusion. It was everything, but I’m glad I spent my free time watching this movie.
- The main message that our lives is important. Even if you think you mean nothing and nothing in this world, at least one person will thank you for being you. The film has a lot of themes` — War, jealous, family, belief, greed, I guess there is more then I wrote.
- I liked the idea of the film, I liked the caring people around main character. I don`t like Mr.Potter at all.
- I was surprised at how the life of one person affected an entire city. There are seven and a half billion of us on earth, and I didn’t realize that someone else’s life could make such a big difference. I always thought we depended on ourselves, but apparently we don’t.
- “We’re doing something important; We’re satisfying a fundamental urge. It’s deep in the race for a man to want his own roof and walls and fireplace.”Well, he’s talking about fundamental desires, so he’s right, the most common thing is to have shelter and food.
- “I suppose I would have been better off if I had never been born.” Yes, I’ve played that phrase very often, and sometimes I do it now. I prefer not to talk about the problem.
- I don’t know how I could affect people’s lives. I think they’re the only ones who can answer that question. There’s a person in my life who changed me very much, I don’t know how she did it, but she was able to get me out of the house, she was able to get me to talk, she did everything to get me back to the normal rhythm of life, and I’m very grateful to her.